A couple of recent dialogues…
1. Reading Zoe’s all-time Bible favorite, David and Goliath.
– Mommy, Goliath wasn’t nice.
– No, he wasn’t.
– Did he have parents?
– Hmmm… yes, I’m sure he did. Why?
– Because I think we should tell his mom to put him in time-out.
2. FROZEN LOGIC
– Mommy, prince Hans falls in the water, but then in the coronation he’s dry. How did he dry so fast? Or did he take some extra clothes in case he had an accident?
(I couldn’t think of an answer for this one).
3. CAVEMEN LOGIC
– Mommy, the grandma in The Croods wears a cane but she runs very fast.
– That’s silly, because people who wear a cane can’t run very fast.
(Another speechless moment)
– Mommy, how come she needs a cane if she can run very fast?