– Zoe, today we’re going to the Book Fair! I’m happy because it’s one of my favorite traditions.
– What’s a tradition?
– A tradition is something you do regularly, like once a year, and it makes you happy. For example, every year we go to the Book Fair. That’s a tradition. Or, every year we go to Buenos Aires to visit our family. That’s a tradition. Or every Sunday we go to church..
– But that’s not every year.
– You’re right. But a tradition can be every week, like every Friday we have sushi, or a tradition can be something you do every day. For example, every night we read a book, then we pray, then daddy gives you a kiss and then you go to sleep. That’s a tradition. Can you think of a tradition?
– Mommy, every morning I wake up and I go to the bathroom and I go pipi. That’s a tradition!